COVID-19: UPDATES WE MADE TO ENSURE OUR PATIENTS' SAFETY.
We are happy to announce that as of June 2, 2020 our office has reopened for all aspects of dental care. We look forward to getting our patients back on track with their regular dental check-up appointments and providing any additional treatments as needed.
Covid-19 has created a very challenging situation for all of us and we hope that you and your families have been able to stay safe during this difficult time. Your health and well-being have always been of utmost importance to us and we have implemented many additional measures to assure your safety.
Changes we have made to our treatment rooms and waiting area:
- All rooms will be completely sterilized before each patient is seated. Waiting areas, counters, doors, credit card machines will be wiped down between patients
- An advanced antibacterial fogger, 'Forever Fog', will be used to spray down the entire office to ensure all surfaces are sterilized. The fogger uses a potent antibacterial and disinfecting aerosol designed to kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria on contact and is nontoxic and safe
- Our team will strictly follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA regarding personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization
- Doctors and assistants will be wearing extra levels of protection during treatments. These include N95 respirators along with surgical masks, face shields, and disposable lab coats
- All the visits to the office are by appointments only
- We will manage our appointment schedule to provide required social distancing and proper disinfection between the appointments. This goal will be achieved by reducing the number of appointments. As a result, it is very important that you arrive on time
- The front area may look different as we have removed all magazines, newspapers and literature from the reception area
- A touchless hand sanitizer dispenser will be available at front desk. Upon entry we ask that all patients use hand sanitizer in order to help keep our office safe.
Preparing for your visit.
- Patients will be pre-screened for Covid-19 prior to scheduling an appointment
- Upon arrival in our office, patients will be screened again prior to being allowed to enter into the operatory
- Temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer at the time of your visit. People with fever or any signs of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment for a later date
- In order to allow for proper social distancing, we ask that all patients over the age of 18 come unaccompanied to their appointments. Children under the age of 18 can be accompanied by an adult
- All people entering our building as well as office a required to wear a face mask or covering
Please note that the additional measures we are taking have resulted in many additional costs to our office. In order to help alleviate some of the costs we will be charging an additional $15 PPE fee at your appointment. Some insurance companies realize the financial burden being placed on dental offices and are reimbursing these fees.
Limiting the number of patients and increasing appointment times in order to allow for proper social distancing is something we are doing for your safety. We ask you to respect your appointment time and remind you that for any missed or canceled appointment without at least 24 hour prior notice there will be a $75 fee.